Monday, November 9, 2009

Classroom Games


Most classrooms have a test at the end of the quarter, but not our class. We played Jeopardy and Hollywood Squares (Housel Squares to Mrs. Walker). It was an interesting end of the Quarter grade. Every team was getting very competitive over it.

Peyton said, “I thought that it was really competitive because there were a lot of people cheating off me.”

When asked about how she came up with the ideas for the grade, Mrs. Walker said “one of my students, Lorenzo, said he learned best when he was playing games. So playing games was the best way to have fun and learn, in my opinion.”

When asked if they liked it or not, 84% said they did like it, 10% didn’t like it that much, and 6% didn’t like it at all.

By: Connor & Lane

No comments:

That which I am thankful for...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed